- The IMX8M-MINI System-On-Module (SOM) board is based on NXP’s energy efficient i.MX 8M Mini processor which has up to 4 x Cortex-A53 cores capable at running up to 1.8 GHz and one Cortex-M4 core capable at running up to 400 MHz core for low-power and real-time operation.
- Support Linux kernel, Yocto Project file-system, Debian(Still on working) and Android(Still on working) run on the Cortex-A core, and Real-time OS such as UCOS and FreeRTOS run on the Cortex-M core.(Provide Linux And Yocto BSP and Open source)
- Comes with detailed user manual, ready-made system, and friendly technology support.
- We are able to provide customize based on this SOM module for various application.
2 SOM-IMX8M Description：
NXP i.MX8M MINI SOC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53, plus Cortex-M4(JTAG RESERVE)
- 64-bit Armv8-A architecture
- 2D/3D GC520L
- Media Processing Engine (MPE) with NEON technology
- Floating Point Unit (FPU) with support of the VFPv4-D16 architecture
- Target frequency up to 1.8GHz
- Wi-Fi 1×1(802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz) Bluetooth 5.0
- From 8G to 64GB eMMC(On board 16GB EMMC)
- From 1G to 4GB DDR4(On Board 4GB EMMC)
- 64M bit Quad SPI Flash on-board(On board 64MB SPI FLASH)
3 SBC-IMX8MM, NXP i. MX8M MINI Starter Kits Interface