- SBC60A5 is an ARM-based embedded single board computer designed by Embest for industrial control applications. It is built on Atmel Cortex-A5 ATSAMA5D34 – an industrial processor and featured with small size and low cost.
- SBC60A5 has 512MB DDR2 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC and 4MB DataFlash, as well as avariety of expansion interfaces such as 4 USARTs (1 RS232, 1 RS485 and 2 TTL levels),1 CAN bus, 1 gigabit Ethernet, 2 high-speed USB host, 1 SD/MMC, 1 audio input and 1 audio output.
- SBC60A5 complies with industrial standards and is available in two models, general model and custom model. The former model works in -25°C ~ 85°C temperature range, while the latter can operate in a wider range from -45°C to 85°C. SBC60A5 is designed to satisfy the requirements of different industrial products used in a wide range of areas including industrial control, filed communications, data acquisition & analysis, and instruments and meters.
- Operating Temperature: -25 ℃ ~ 85 ℃ (-45 ℃ ~ 85 ℃ for custom model)
- Storage Temperature: -45 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 90% (Non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 12V/2A
- Electric Standards: CE, FCC, CCC
- Product Dimensions: 106.5mm x 97.99mm