The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 + (CM3+) are DDR2-SODIMM-mechanically-compatible System on Modules (SoMs) containing a processor, memory, eMMC Flash (except “Lite” version) and supporting power circuitry. These modules allow a designer to leverage the Raspberry Pi hardware and software stack in their own custom systems and form factors. In addition the modules have extra I/O interfaces over and above what is available on the Raspberry Pi model A/B boards, providing more options and fostering rapid development for the designer. The Compute Module 3 + 32GB has a 200 pin SODIMM design and contains 32GB of on-board eMMC flash memory.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.2GHz SoC
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM Memory
- 32GB eMMC flash memory storage on-board
- Production life guaranteed until January 2026
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30), H.264 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Compatible with NOOBS_3_0_0
Embedded Design & Development, Electronics Design, Industrial, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), IoT (Internet of Things)
Market demand for this product has caused an extension in leadtimes. Delivery dates may fluctuate. Product exempt from discounts.