- CM4-BOX-Computer REV1.0 is an industrial embedded computer based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
- The system can be configured by 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB EMMC according to different applications, supporting SD card startup.
- It provides a variety of industrial communication interfaces and functions, such as RS232, RS485, high-precision ADC, isolated IO input, relay control, real-time clock of battery backup and alarm buzzer.
- Besides, 1x Ethernet interface with POE function, 1x 10/100M port, 4G/LTE module, external antenna support, certified 2.4/5.8G dual-band WIFI and Bluetooth are also provided.
- Moreover, CM4-BOX-Computer supports official 1x 8-megapixel camera, 1x DSI display port and 1x HDMI cable port.
- Other features of CM4-BOX-Computer are also worth mentioning, for example, onboard 32Mb serial Flash is used to store system data, power supply is available in a wide range of 12~18V, and ESD protection is provided for all important interfaces.
- The users can add more functions on the board through PCI-e 1x Gen2 interface, the standard 40 pins connector, 2x 4-pin USB interface for internal expansion, 1x TTL electric level RS232 interface, etc. to fully utilize its powerful communication capability to satisfy all kinds of requirement in CM4 Industrial.
===Processor Unit And Interface===
1.1 Processing Unit:
- Broadcom BCM2711 4XCortex A72@5GHz (ARM v8) 64-bit CPU
- Supports H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding) and H.264 (up to 1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Storage 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (optional)
- Lite 0GB/8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC(optional)
1.2 Industrial control interface and functions:
- l2 x RS485
- l1 x RS232
- l1 x RS232(TTL)
- l3 x 12 bits ADC
- l2 x isolated IO
- l1 x non-isolated IO
- l1 x SPDT Relay
- l1 x adjustable speed fan control
- l1 x RTC with backup battery
- l1 x LED for power indication
- l1 x LED for system working status indication
- l1 x system reset button
- l1 x user custom button
- l1 x buzzer
1.3 Camera and Display:
- l1 x CSI supports the standard official Raspberry Pi 5M&8M camera module
- l1 x HDMI
- l1 x DSI supports Raspberry Pi official display
- l1 x FPC wired HDMI supports capacitive touch and resistive touch display
- l1 x 10/100M/1000 Ethernet (with official PoE HAT) supports POE power supply
- l1 x 10/100M Ethernet
- l2 x USB2.0
- l1 x Micro USB Slave（system programming）
- 1 x 2.4G/5.8G WiFi compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Standard
- 1 x Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- WiFi/BLE external antenna and PCB antenna (optional)
- Supports 4G /LTE Module (optional)
- 1 x microSD card slot
- On Board 32Mb serial Flash
1.7 Expansion Interface:
- PCIe 1x Gen2 Mini-PCIe interface
- 2 x USB 4pins DIP connector
- 1 x RS232 4pins DIP connector
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Standard 40pins connector
1.8 Power Supply:
- 12~18V DC voltage range input, Phenix terminal connector (optional)
- 130 mm(L) x 115 mm(W) x 20mm(H)
===Ordering And Pricing===